The Evergreen Surgery

020 8518 8746

Phone lines open at 8am

Sick certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

If you need a certificate for the first time please make an appointment.  If you have already been seen and you need an extension please complete an econsult

You can complete a form online and print it off using this link